Are you looking ahead to the new year with your career in mind? If so, here are some questions to think about:
"It’s time for New Year’s resolutions again. Rather than basing your resolutions on an inventory of regrets, may I suggest a more positive way to get started?
"Before you begin listing the ‘must do’ items for next year, first think about where you are and what you’ve accomplished over the past year. Here are some ideas to stimulate your thinking:
- What have I let go of or completed?
- What have I learned?
- What is better now than it was a year ago?
- What do I feel really good about?
- What positive changes have I made over the last year?
- How can I do more of the above?"