- New York: January 23-24, 2006 at the Grand Hyatt, NYC Only 43 seats left!
- Chicago: February 27-28, 2006 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago Sign up today!
This conference receives rave reviews!
- I took your two-day seminar in San Francisco, and thought it was EXCELLENT!" Teddi Sutton, Kaiser Permanente
- "I am inspired more than you could imagine by you, your team, and your company." Debra Harris, Wal-Mart
- "The speakers were all terrific. You all did a fabulous job. I can’t wait until the next one." Anita Conley, Atlanta, GA
This day-and-a-half of over 35 workshops and general sessions is a training adventure you’ll be sure to enjoy. Here are just a few of the workshops:
- Leadership Communications: "How U.S. Presidents Use Humor To Relate, Motivate and Communicate," by Malcolm Kushner, “America’s Favorite Humor Consultant" (as seen on CNN and "Larry King Live")
- Using Electronic Minute Books for Corporate Maintenance
- Eliminating Redundant Information Through Web-based Technology
- How Paralegals Can Spot Money Laundering
- 12-Steps to Better Cite-Checking
- The Essential IP Paralegal
- Successful Outside Counsel Management by a Paralegal Who Has Been There
Reserve your space now — seating is limited!